Thursday, August 7, 2014

Winners day -BGC#54 & July celebrations

Hello everyone !
Welcome back to another Winners post !
Today we are going to look back at our favourites from Bgc#54-lets-get-kiddish
Some of the entries really blew our mind! 
Here are the Toppers !

With this sweet little swing card ! she a lovely tute for it on her blog too !! check it out !

With this microquilling in a watch !!! what !!!!!!! welll that was my reaction to it when i saw it !
leave alone quilling i could never fit anything inside that watch myself !!! so bravo !! 


Well don't judge a book by its cover for sure !!! This album is so simple yet so much of hard work !
Love that :) great going !

We also have an Honorable mention badge to give out this time ! 
which goes to 
 Sujana
 I really loved this pop up ! such a nice invitation ! 

Sujana please email lightbox.c(at)gmail(dot)com for your badge.


The random winner for this challenge is- 
8. Dharshana   
with this card 
Thats wonderful !!! congrats Dharshana you have won 
 please check the end of the post for more details. 


Now coming to the July celebrations ! 
first of all thank you so much for flooding our mail box with so many entries and so many thoughtful comments for BGC. we love u all so much for giving us so much love ! 

Here is the Key - 

The brand names were - 
Avery Elle
Viva 
Ranger 
Sakura 
Xyron
WOW
Sizzix
Joy crafts 
May Arts
Maya road
Fiskars
DCWV
carta bella
Bo bunny
Prima
lawn fawn   


Now the qualifying question - 

From left to right - 
Zubaida , Shafaq , Kalindi , Bipasha 

The quickest person to mail us the correct answers is - 
Congratulations Hussena ! You had all the answers right and you were among 
the first few people to email us ! 
You have won 
Prima Something Blue ATC Cards 3X4 - 15 Designs/3 Each
 DYLUSIONS CALYPSO TEAL INK SPRAY

Winners please email your full Indian address and phone to lightbox.c(at)gmail(dot)com.
With the subject line being - Winner BGC#54  or Winner June celebrations

Thanks for joining us today!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :D Yayyyy!
    Can't believe I got all the answers right. :D WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeee!!! Thanks BGC for choosing my entry in Top3
    Congrats to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!! congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Hussena , Dharshana and all the toppers! Thrilled you chose my swinging card in the top 3 ...I had a lot of fun in your challenge!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am so happy you chose my album! There are so many great crafters, so I am really honored! Thank you so much!

    Mariangela ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!! I don't know how I forgot to check this post ... I was taken aback when I saw my name in the winners list. Feeling surprised and happy. Thank you all :) Especially ,thank you Sonia ji :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts