Tuesday, August 12, 2014

BGC#56- Nautical Card with zubmomi!


       Hello friends!  Welcome to another post for the BGC# 56- Nautical Challenge.
Our lovely DT member, Karen has given us this amazing theme and we are loving the 
awesome entries submitted by you so far :)

Challenge Guidelines : 
  • Make a Card , LO or paper crafted project with the Nautical theme .
  • By Nautical we mean - something concerning navigation in the sea , sailors, maritime, or the sea. Go for elements like anchors , lifebuoys , ships , lighthouses , fishing nets , navigation gear , compass etc.
  • Dates : 1st - 15th Aug 
We would like to thank our generous sponsors:

Sponsors 2014 



Here is my nautical themed card for the challenge:



I made the background by embossing and inking the cardstock and layering patterned paper on it. 
The main focus of my card is the circular window/ porthole.

I have tried to create a small scene inside the window by gluing the colored sand for the beach and waves. Between the waves is a small ship which can also be moved. 
The sentiment is stamped. 


Hope you like my inspiration.


Please link your projects here.



Take care :)

zubmomi



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card !! I loved the scene you created in the porthole , the moving ship is wow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome take on the nautical challenge. You have created the scene so beautifully. I can actually see myself looking through the porthole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The minute I saw this porthole card I had to enlarge it and inspect it more closely. I LOVE what you did with the colored sands, the twine coming off the charm that looks like smoke from a steam ship and the rolled up ends to the sentiment giving the appearance of parchment! These kinds of details make this a very special and memorable card indeed!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much ginny for your lovely comments . Really glad that you like it :)

      Delete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts