Friday, August 22, 2014

BGC#57 Watercolor card with zubmomi!



Hello friends!  Welcome to another post for the BGC# 57 'Watercolor'. 
Our lovely DT Aneta  has given us this amazing theme 
and we are loving the awesome entries submitted by you so far  :)


Challenge Guidelines : 
 Make a card , LO or a 3D project (strictly paper crafts )

You must use Watercolours in the project ! 

Go CAS, fully layered, color an image or create a completely new design of your own with watercolors! Just have fun. ... with watercolors! 

Dates :  16th Aug - 31st Aug.

Here is my card for this challenge:




I have stamped the roses and leaves randomly on the edges of a watercolor paper using distress inks and then sprayed water over the paper to activate it. I then used watercolors to paint the roses and let them blend naturally by adding more layers on top without allowing the first layer to dry. 

I did the same with the leaves.



 Another view:




Finally, I added a wash of blue color in some areas for the balance and added the sentiment.



Hope you like my card :)

Please link your projects here.


Take care :)
zubmomi



13 comments:

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts