Friday, August 1, 2014

BGC#56 - Nautical Karen

BGC#56 - Nautical

Hello Hello Hello my crafty friends!! Let me start by saying I had a blast going thru all the entries from challenge #55!!  I truly enjoy seeing all of your great creations! Hope this finds you well and ready for a great new challenge!!  The challenge for August 1 - 15 is nautical! Fun fun fun!!  I love the ocean and hope to have my toes in the sand again real soon!

Challenge Guidelines : 
  • Make a Card , LO or paper crafted project with the Nautical theme .
  • By Nautical we mean - something concerning navigation in the sea , sailors, maritime, or the sea. Go for elements like anchors , lifebouys , ships , lighthouses , fishing nets , navigation gear , compass etc.
  • Dates : 1st - 15th Aug 



Here is my Nautical themed layout.  I used a die cut from my silhouette. I layered the anchor and then covered it with stickles.  Hope you all enjoy it!!
Thanks for looking!! 



Here is the prize from our very generous sponsor!!
Sponsors 2014



7 comments:

  1. a new month and a new theme. The LO is beautiful Karen. love the glamed up anchor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout for a beautiful theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is lovely! I like so much the colours you chose, the golden anchor and the waves decorating the photo! The theme is great!

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies!! I can't wait to see your projects!! Hope you will play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a fun theme, Karen...are altered projects in for this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Karen! Love the red and navy colors with stickled anchor !

    ReplyDelete
  7. just too perfect !!!! I really love that anchor and that sentiment makes wanna buy a sillhouette !!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts