Hello everybody on Monday morning!
It's my (Aneta's ) turn to inspire you in our newest Welcome-home-challenge. I prepared something special and creating it for you gave me a lot of fun, but...
Let's start with the rules first:
- In this challenge we want to see the emphasis on the word "HOME"
- You can make Cards , 3d projects , canvases , or Layouts
- Your project must show a visible connection to the word HOME , it can be just the word HOME written on your project or you can make something that shows elements from your house.
- Think in the line of shaped cards , Layouts with your house pictures , 3d Bird houses , Bird cages etc. (these are just examples, you are free to depict the theme any way you like.)
- Deadline to enter - until 11:55 PM IST on 31st July 2014.
As usually, we have gorgeous prizes for you sponsored by
and they are:
1 Ranger Perfect Pearls
1 colorbox mini - frost white
4 sponge daubers
Let's see my project now. It's a... bird house. I was so excited creating it, that I totally forgot to prepare a small tutorial for you. Don't worry, you will find some hints below.
Because I made it the first time, I used ready base of the bird house, similar to this one:
I started with cutting out the whole in the front of the house bird with Big Shot Sizzix in the choosen sheet of paper. This same way I prepared the circle with dots.Then I sticked together elements of the house and pieces of pattern paper and cut them out.The back wall is decorated with a paper on the both sides (don't forget about it! inside is visible from the outside).
I inked all edges of the walls, floor and roof and glued them. In the end, I added adhesive pearls and paper birds (cuts-out from Tilda's pad, which I've chosen for this project).
Have you seen amazing creations of the rest of our talented DT? Go back and check out Pooja's and Karen's project.
If you decided to play along, please enter your project HERE. We will be really happy to see it!
Thank you for your being with us!
Have an excellent day!
Have an excellent day!
Its lovely Aneta ! Wonderful color . I liked that you have kept the embellishments to minimum ,all the focus stays on the house & birds !ReplyDelete
Thank you, Pooja. I think, that this beautiful Tilda's paper doesn't need too many embellishments.Delete
Very attractive color combinationReplyDelete