A big warm welcome to all you lovely ladies (and gents)
to another new challenge here on the BGC blog
with me PJ .
I just had a short trip home and with all the memories and warmth i got
i decide to challenge you to make something with the theme HOME.
BGC#55 -Welcome HOME
- In this challenge we want to see the emphasis on the word "HOME"
- You can make Cards , 3d projects , canvases , or Layouts
- Your project must show a visible connection to the word HOME , it can be just the word HOME written on your project or you can make something that shows elements from your house.
- Think in the line of shaped cards , Layouts with your house pictures , 3d Bird houses , Bird cages etc. (these are just examples, you are free to depict the theme any way you like.)
- Deadline to enter - until 11:55 PM IST on 31st July 2014.
We have our very generous sponsors back
4 sponge daubers
1 colorbox mini -frost white
1 Ranger perfect pearls
So cool right ?? I really love how jovi picks out co-ordinating stuff for you guys !
Ok so now lets move on to my project
I really wanted to make a shaped card ! its been ages i tried my hand on a house shaped card !
I really love how this turned out.
At first i wasn't very sure if i co-ordinated the papers right , but it came out well.
Here is a closer look at the door :)
i layered my pieces on top of a rectangular wood grain look PP and distressed the edges.
I then used my grey pen to give some faux stitches all around the frame and inside.
The stamp set i used was Pink paislee butterfly garden . Also i added a little wodden bird on top of the flowers.
The lamp is a sizzix die, i inked it with distress inks and added some random markings around the whole thing with a black pen. And then there is the sentiment HOME :) also cut with a sizzix die .
So Thankyou for joining us :)
We are eager to see your entries ! Link them below.