Hope you are enjoying the beautiful inspiration by our DT.
BGC#48 - Vintage/Shabby and Dinnerware
Challenge Specification :
- Make either a LAYOUT or dimensional altered project .
- Your project must have some sort of Recycled dinnerware,e.g. beer bottle,mason jars , pans ,spoons, treys, coffee mugs , tea cups , tea pots , plates, baking trey, cupcake tin etc. etc...sky is the limit, so keep thinking !
- And your project must be either Vintagy or Shabby Chic.
- Adding only cup/plate/spoon or any other utensils' diecuts or stamped images (without abiding Rule 1)will not make the cut this time.
- Deadline to submit will be - 31th March 2014 until 11:55 PM IST
We would love to welcome the Sponsor for our challenge :
I altered old metal spoons by first coloring them with alcohol inks to give it a vintage look and then decorating them with different embellishments. I have used glitter and added tiny flowers, beads and stones. Finally I glued chain and tied ribbon around them. The photos are glued and layered with mod podge.
Here is another pic:
I love the way these spoons turned out and keeping them as a decoration with sentiment ‘life is beautiful’.
Hope you like it :)
Be sure to check back for more inspiration in the next few days!
To link your project, go here
Take care :)
Fabulous alteration!!! :) Lovely vintage look and a super matching quote :)ReplyDelete
Lovely transformation and pretty embellies, Zubaida!ReplyDelete
AWESOME..I just loved the vintage look and gorgeous images you have used..Beautifully embellished !ReplyDelete
Oh wow !! this one is a stunner Zubeida ..love the idea and the gorgeous way you have altered these spoons in the shabby vintage style..These spoons look so amazing !ReplyDelete
Oh wow thats so stunning !!!! Zubi u are just so amazing with each and every style !ReplyDelete
stunning colors & very lovely quote... :)ReplyDelete
Wow! The altered spoons look so good. And you have embellished them so beautiful. It makes a lovely keepsake.ReplyDelete
Zub ..this is one of the most enthralling vintage creations I have seen till date :) !ReplyDelete
love the theme and the photos on the spoon.... it looks like its out from a king's treasuryReplyDelete