Saturday, June 20, 2015

BGC#69 Card Only Challenge with Zubmomi!

Hello my beautiful friends! Welcome to another post for the 
BGC#-69 ‘Cards Only’ challenge!

Challenge Guidelines :
§      Make a CARD. Any theme goes !
§     Your project must be new and dated after the challenge date. 
§     Link back to our challenge .
§     Dates:  1 st June to 30th June 2015

Don't forget the yummy goodies to be won from our sponsors.

Well here is my take on the challenge. I decided to make a simple card without many embellishments. The digital image ' butterfly girl' is from ' a day for daisies'. I love this image and wanted to use it for a long time.




I colored the image with copics and embellished the card with pattern papers and handmade flowers.


Hope you like this card.

Please link your cards here.

Take care :)
zubmomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts