Monday, March 9, 2015

BGC#66 Mixed Media with zubmomi!


Hello friends!!! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful mixed media inspirations 
by our Design Team for the current Challenge:

BGC#66 Mixed Media!

We have very clear and simple rules this month:

- Make a mixed media project using more than one medium 
(gesso, mist, ink, gel medium, texture paste, pain). It has to be visible in your work.

- Mention what kind of medium you used in your post .

- Your project must be new and must have been done after our challenge announcement.

- Deadline to enter: 31th March 2015 until 11:55 PM IST.

Please welcome our sponsors -

Prize 1  

Sponsors 2015  

Kraft zone  is generously sponsoring a lovely prize package for the winner.
prima-marketing-paper-pad-6x6-epiphany
The pack has some amazing papers that would go well with any mixed media project ! 
Another must have for mixed media ! :)


Prize 2

Sponsored by

The Craft shop is generously donating a mystery prize.
for our winner  :)

I have made this 12X12 Mixed Media layout for you :)
To create the background, I used gesso, inks,  mists and added modeling paste through stencils. Then I layered some handmade flowers on the left  of the photo (the photo is a free vintage image).   


I have also used pearl strings, lace and butterflies to embellish it.



To add extra shine and sparkle, I added Prima Glass Glitter on some areas of the layout.

I really enjoyed making my first mixed media layout.
Hope you like it too :)


Please link your projects here and join in the fun :))

Take care
zubmomi :)








2 comments:

  1. Its really Beautiful and gorgeous Zubmomi! Love the vintage feel on it with mint touch, wonderful textures and layers with little sparkle, so perfect as a first time effort:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Zubmomi!!! Loved the colors used too...it is such a pretty layout!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts