Monday, December 15, 2014

BGC#64 - Sparkly Christmas or New Year with Aneta

Hello, dear followers!
Do you like Christmas? I do like it. It's time, when I can meet my family and spend some time  together. I like also making Christmas decorations and gift tags.
And I'm very happy, that Bipasha's challenge is about this season (or New Year celebration!).

 Before I'll present you my project, look at the rules below. Please, remember about them entering your projects!

Challenge rules:
·         Make a project using COLOURS of Christmas(green, red, white, black) OR a Christmas/New year wish related SENTIMENT.
·         You MUST use SPARKLES/GLITTERS onto your projects that should be very clearly visible.


As usually, we have great prozes for you. This time our sponsor is

 

Prize :
The above Stamp set from Fiskars , 
A bag full of MDF goodies (surprise) and 
Two Mini Stamps from Studio112..
 
Amazing isnt it ?
I prepared Christmas gift tags in Christmas colours and elements this time. I'm going to 
attach them to gitfs for my family.
I used mamny elements here and different techniques.
First, I inked chipboards with red ink and made golden squares using stencil.
Then I composed the rest of elements. The poinsettias are inked, watercoloured and cut out.
I used also glitter to make them more sparkly.






All my tags together.


If you want to join us and enter your Christmas/ New Year Project, do it HERE.
We are looking forward to see your creations!

Merry Christmas!
Aneta

2 comments:

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts