Friday, February 27, 2015

BGC# 65 - Mood board + stamping with Shubhra

                                                                    Hey Peeps

I am so excited to be sharing the first ever post for Beyond Grey Challenges. I was so glad when I was asked to join this team of wonderfully talented ladies and instantly grabbed the opportunity to share some of my projects with you all, try to inspire and mostly get a lot more inspiration while creating with some wonderful crafters out there. 

With that, let me continue with the current challenge and remind you once again to hop over and share your creations going with the current mood board+ stamping challenge, if you haven't already done so. You have until 28th of Feb to startle us with some awesome creations.

I have a file folder to share for the current challenge. I have drawn inspiration from the colors of the cake, the overall whimsical feel and flowers from the dress !  



                              The tag is stamped 'hello'. I have a very cute princess shoe at the top too !


                                      The lady cameo is surrounded by a rhinestone jacket .


                                                              Here is a full view


The file folder goes on to a girl turning 16, I am so happy with it that I am planning to make a lot more of these for all lil girls in the family. They are fun and I can't stop thinking how chic they would look for someone carrying them to their school ! 

Hope this leaves you with some inspiration to try something new and come up with lovely creations that you can link here

Hugs
Shubhra

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Shubhra!! Loved those small embellishments and charms!! :)
    Cheers,
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My!!! It's breath-taking beautiful!!!! You have captured the whole essence of the moodboard in your creation! Amazing!

    Cheers!

    -Priyanka Srivastava

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts