Wednesday, February 4, 2015

BGC#65: Mood board + Stamping with Bipasha !

Hello everyone !!
So here I meet you again wonderful crafty people :) and looking forward to another fun-filled year of BGC enjoying each of your unique and new creations.
 And I hope you like the fresh new modifications we have made to our challenge formats this year!!

Let me walk you all again through the challenge gudelines:

Our moodboard for this Feb challenge 






Here is my take on the challenge. I was inspired by the stunning colours of the moodboard, the heart shape of the doughnuts, and the flower bunch in the vase!! And ended up creating a shadowbox photo frame from scratch :)



For the stamping, I used the picket fence distress stain and bo bunny coffee stain stamp design to make the white ink marks behind the photo in the background and stamped some scripts on the pp scrap too !



 Hope you love my creation!!
Can't wait to see what you all will be creation...
Much love ...xoxo
Bips

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shadow box! Love the textures, dimensions and gorgeous flowers with a lovely pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inspiration Bipasha!! Loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts