Friday, April 17, 2015

BGC#67 - Spring green with spring elements. Aneta


Hello, dear crafters!

I've seen your spring projects and I'm really impressed And that's only the middle of the month and our spring challenge!
I'm very happy that quite new crafters joined us. I hope, that you will stay with us longer.

If you want to play with us this month, don't forget about the challenge guadlines:

1.      Make any paper crafted project (Card , mixed media , altered item etc) with green being the prominent color .
2.      Add spring elements to it for e.g. grass, flowers, sunny day scene, Easter related items such as bunnies, birds or anything that shouts spring!!!
3.      Make sure you explain in your post what spring elements you have used.
4.      Link back to our challenge .
5.      Deadline 1st April to 30th April.
We have great prizes for you, which are:
Prize 1:    A wonderful prize from   
Sponsors 2015

Prize 2: 
Rainbow Craftykari
  is generously donating a  GV worth 500 INR .


It's time for my spring inspiration.It's a name day card.
I wanted to keep it in optimistic spring colours and that are also my favourite spring colours.You can see them everywhere, when spring begins.

 I used also craft base. I like it with combination with white colour. 
Do you like it?
If you want to share with us your spring creation, add your link here.
Spring and sunny greetings,

2 comments:

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts