Hello everyone !!
Its PJ here ! Its time for another challenge this November :)
So our DT member Aneta challenged us this fortnight to create something Monochromatic !
So we present to you our 63rd challenge
Challenge guidelines : (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Make a project using shades of only one color (any color - your choice). If you are not using shades just go for one single color against the neutrals.
- Neutrals like white and black will be allowed but in minimum amount.
- If you are using a stamped image make sure you stay in the color scheme u picked, but you are free to use skin and hair shades for coloring human images.
- Here is the color wheel for your reference if you are using shades !
- Link back to our challenge to be eligible for the prize
- deadline to enter - 30th Nov 2014 until 11:55 PM
Here is what i made !
As you can see i went with the blue green family of colors !
Teal is one of my fav colors and it always works with the neutrals !
I have been trying to get my hands on one of those feather dies but somehow my local store is always out of stock !! so i just hand cut these ones ! Not a big deal but i am definitely gonna get those feather dies.
They are so in trend at the moment !
I have used some frantage embossing enamel on the feathers to give them that dreamy look.
And added some twine made into a bow with some pearls to finish the look.
For the background i just went with one of the lovely ombre paper from crate paper's flea market collection.
Over which i did some ink splatter in black and teal (lindy's Stamp gang mists)
So thats about it on how i did this card !
Please do enter this challenge :)
the winner will receive a lovely prize from
Which is this
Magnolia - tilda with 3 flowers stamp
So let the entries begin !
a beautiful monochromatic card poojaReplyDelete
This is absolutely gorgeous!ReplyDelete
beautiful... the feather IS gorgeousReplyDelete
thankyou ladies !ReplyDelete
simple and beautiful card! nice ombre!ReplyDelete