BGC#63 - Monochromatic !
Hello everyone !!
Its Karen here!! It has turned cold here in my part of the states!!! Aneta has challenged us to create something Monochromatic !
So we present to you our 63rd challenge
Challenge guidelines : (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Make a project using shades of only one color (any color - your choice). If you are not using shades just go for one single color against the neutrals.
- Neutrals like white and black will be allowed but in minimum amount.
- If you are using a stamped image make sure you stay in the color scheme u picked, but you are free to use skin and hair shades for coloring human images.
- Here is the color wheel for your reference if you are using shades !
- Link back to our challenge to be eligible for the prize
- deadline to enter - 30th Nov 2014 until 11:55 PM
Here's what I made:
I always have lots of pink. I used the new Websters pages "Beautiful Chic" papers for the background paper. Some pink flowers from my stash and the wood word from Heidi Swapp that I inked up to be pink! Thanks for looking!!! I can't wait to see your creations!!
Which is this
It's beautiful, Karen. I like pink shades here! And roses- they look so natural!ReplyDelete
Very beautiful KarenReplyDelete
What a Beautiful card !ReplyDelete
Beautiful card Karen! Love your roses and pretty papers :)ReplyDelete
Very cute card :) I love the pink & roses with all the dew drops perfection :)ReplyDelete
Thank you ladies!!!ReplyDelete
super cute !!ReplyDelete