A big warm welcome to all you lovely ladies (and gents)
to another new challenge here on the BGC blog
with me PJ .
I just had a short trip home and with all the memories and warmth i got
i decide to challenge you to make something with the theme HOME.
BGC#55 -Welcome HOME
- In this challenge we want to see the emphasis on the word "HOME"
- You can make Cards , 3d projects , canvases , or Layouts
- Your project must show a visible connection to the word HOME , it can be just the word HOME written on your project or you can make something that shows elements from your house.
- Think in the line of shaped cards , Layouts with your house pictures , 3d Bird houses , Bird cages etc. (these are just examples, you are free to depict the theme any way you like.)
- Deadline to enter - until 11:55 PM IST on 31st July 2014.
We have our very generous sponsors back
4 sponge daubers
1 colorbox mini -frost white
1 Ranger perfect pearls
So cool right ?? I really love how jovi picks out co-ordinating stuff for you guys !
Ok so now lets move on to my project
I really wanted to make a shaped card ! its been ages i tried my hand on a house shaped card !
I really love how this turned out.
At first i wasn't very sure if i co-ordinated the papers right , but it came out well.
Here is a closer look at the door :)
i layered my pieces on top of a rectangular wood grain look PP and distressed the edges.
I then used my grey pen to give some faux stitches all around the frame and inside.
The stamp set i used was Pink paislee butterfly garden . Also i added a little wodden bird on top of the flowers.
The lamp is a sizzix die, i inked it with distress inks and added some random markings around the whole thing with a black pen. And then there is the sentiment HOME :) also cut with a sizzix die .
So Thankyou for joining us :)
We are eager to see your entries ! Link them below.
Its Wonderful !!ReplyDelete
Love the soft colours !!!! It's super cute and beautiful Poo :*ReplyDelete
thanks guys !ReplyDelete
pretty pretty. perfectReplyDelete
Lovely Card Pooja!!!ReplyDelete
One small doubt...when is the last day for adding my post to the challenge ? The date you have specified is Aug 31 st. But, the Inlinkz link collection button says that the submissions close in a week.ReplyDelete
Thank you !!!
thanks for pointing it out we have rectified the mistake , The challenge will close on the 31st of julyDelete
There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.ReplyDelete
It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,
Watch this or quit betting on sports...
Sports Cash System - SPORTS CASINO ROBOT