Hello guys !
welcome back to another fabulous fortnightly challenge at BGC !
We thankyou all for playing with us in huge numbers for the fall color challenge.
We can tell that u are enjoying this :)
So here is another challenge to tickle your imagination
This time our very own DT - Shafaq challenged us to do some
Silver Wonders !
Here is what you have to do.
1. Make ANY paper crafted project (Cards, LO, 3-d Boxes, fancy folds, albums etc.) with silver as a dominating color.
2. Your project must have the word "Congratulations" or "congrats" on it.
3. Examples to show case silver in your projects would be - Prominent silver heat embossing , Using silver card stock,silver glitter , use of silver paint or a lot of silver charms !
4. Please note that a single silver butterfly or only one silver charm will not qualify.
5. Make sure you link the blog post to the linky not your whole blog.
6. Deadline of the challenge - 15th Oct 2013 , 11:55 PM IST.
The winner gets a
Voucher of RS 500 to spend at our very own crafters corner
Now let me walk you through the DT inspirations !
Our very own superstar DT makes a comeback with this lovely card this time !
I was shocked to see the 2 large birds they are so silver and so beautiful !
This girl just never does anything small scale , its always out of the box.
Good going Bips !
Now here comes Shafaq with this superb CAS inspiration for you !
With the silver so prominent , i so want to have this card !
Dont u just love the glitter ?
Its really stunning !
Here comes Karen with an amazing frame ! I love that she used so much silver for the BG and the sentiment.
The clip holds a tiny congrats card in the center and we can add a picture to it later :)
I really love the color scheme she used .
The black really brings out the silver and the blooms are absolutely gorgeous !
Jovi's sweet and simple Star card is making my eyes shine !
Love the layering and the sweet bow . I couldnt have imagined purple goes so well with silver ...
The card is made for a baby's arrival to new parents :)
Nikita made this beautiful and subtle card with some silver embossing !
It blows my mind how the simple but beautiful card is showcasing silver as well as colors .
She has used watercolor pencils to color between the embossed chevrons.
The vellum and embossed sentiment with the butterfly is just amazing !!
Here comes my inspiration ! I made a shaker card with a sweet Tilda inside.For the confetti i just added some pieces that are leftovers from the die cut i did sometime ago.
I just went ahead and added some kitchen foil to my background ! Silver is not really my color and i don't have anything silver except glitter , which i just didn't want to use.
so i just embossed my kitchen foil :) and used it instead.
Hope this inspired you to go out of the box with your creationsand we hope you all will join us with lot more invovative ideas than this !
Cant wait to see what you come up with !