Tuesday, September 22, 2015

BGC#71 : CAS cards or Layouts with Bipasha

Hello wonderful bloggers and crafters!
This is Bipasha with you today.
Pheww...that has been a long time since I made my last blog post :). Hope you all are having an amazing time. We had a fabulous response in our previous month long challenge and yes! would have a hard time deciding the winner as always ;)!

So, without further ado, let me walk you all once again through our ongoing challenge details:

  • Make a clean and simple card or a layout ! 
  • Your project must be new and dated after the challenge date.
  • Link back to our challenge.


      Deadline to enter -  30th September 2015 until 11:55 PM IST .

Well, our lovely DTs have been sharing beautiful inspirational creations with all of you. Ironically enough, CAS is not my forte but I tried to use as minimal products as my heart could :D!

Sharing my CAS card ...



I have used Lawn Fawn Stamps and some beautiful patterned papers to create this CAS card.
Hope you liked my creation

You can add your submissions for the challenge here

Love and hugs,
Bipasha

4 comments:

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts