Hello everyone !!
Welcome back to another lovely challenge set by the design team here at the BGC blog :)
We loved your projects for the spring green challenge !
Thank you for playing along !
let s check out the rules
Challenge Guidelines :
- Use your handmade embellishments on any paper crafted project or just make an embellishment on its own.
- Make sure you explain in your post which embellishments are handmade.
- Tutorials are welcome but not needed to win.
- Your project must be new and dated after the challenge date.
- Link back to our challenge .
Our generous sponsors for this month are
A Colorbox mixed Media Inkpad
Hot of the press flower stamp
Bella rouge note cards
The Craft shop is generously donating a GV
for our winner ! :)
So here is my card for the challenge.
I'm afraid this was a quick fix on the go as i was pretty busy to do something elaborate !
Nonetheless its something i think i liked in the end !
For this challenge i wanted to focus purely on the handmade embellishments so i went for these simple puffy hearts !
They are an absolute delight to make :)
I have a doily folding in from both sides of my pattern paper.
And i have used water color letters by HS and embossed it with Gold embossing powder for it to pop out ! Love how it looks
So thats about it from me today !
Do join us with your embellishments HERE
Lovely card Pooja!ReplyDelete
I like it! It's quite my-style-card. :-)ReplyDelete