Tuesday, December 31, 2013

BGC #44 3d Gift challenge

This is a sticky post ! Pls scroll down for new entries ! This challenge was originally posted on 1st of Dec 2013.

Hello friends! 
 I can hardly believe its December already! 
 I hope you all are ready for a great challenge!!
 We have a generous sponsor this month and a fun challenge for everyone!! 

In my corner of the world the Christmas tree just went up and its time to think about what to give those special people in my life.  I want to be sure they know how much they mean to me and my list is long!! 

 For this challenge you will need to make a gift from the heart!  
Cards wont make the cut this month. 
This time you need to make a 3-D gift ! 
For example - Photo frames , gift boxes with some gift , explosion boxes, 3D albums  etc. 
You have lots of time to make something for someone special! Our team of designers have hit it out of the park again for your inspiration.
This challenge is going to be live for the whole month of DEC !
Last date to submit will be - 31st dec , by 11:00 PM IST

Bipasha
First up is Bipasha.  Wow!! She has some beautiful inspiration for you with this exquisite birthday gift! I love love love all the little details and originality of this frame and someone is going to be very happy to receive it!! I'm just sad my birthday isn't until May!!





Pooja
 Now we have a super cute project from Pooja!  I am blown away every month by Poojas projects but this one is so cute I seriously want it for my own!!  The box is a gift in itself, and then the little jar, oh my goodness! Now that's thinking "outside the box" (haha - had to say that)!




Jovita
Now we have Jovita!!  What a stunning gift!!  She created this gorgeous explosion box to celebrate a wedding anniversary.  Love all those layers!  She included lots of layers and pictures to celebrate the journey of a wonderful marriage. What a thoughtful gift for that couple to look back on for years to come!
Shafaq

Next up is Shafaq ! She made this beautiful box that fits in a flower pot photo message for someone :)
The box is gift in it self ! 

Karen
Now here is mine (Karen)!!  I am hoping that my mom will love this gift.  She is my rock and I want to be sure she knows everyday how much I appreciate her!  I altered the little wooden box(it was a funky green) by painting black, removing the gold hardware and adding a leather strap, and adding the feet!!



Inside the box is an album with pictures over the last year of six of her favorite people!!
I love the mini because I can fit lots of pictures and still have room on her box for future albums!! She a little of an organizational/neat freak so this will be just right for her!!




I hope we have jump-started your creativity!! I can not wait to see what you create!!
Make sure you check back in the next few days for more inspiration from our team!!

Now for a few important tid-bits!!
Our wonderful sponsor this month is Kraftzone



We will have 2 winners this month !
1st place will receive:

Sizzix Bigz With Bonus Sizzlits Die by Basic Grey 
 Joyeux Noel 8x8 paper pad


2nd place will receive:
Resist Canvas Mixed Media Album Cover
7.5"x 5.5"
Papermania A4 paper pack


Also There will be 
5 Consolation Prizes : 200/- Discount Voucher (Valid on purchase of 1000/- plus)





11 comments:

  1. The project by DTs are just amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely creative gifts of DT ..all are awesome.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebration month! Loved all the works of the DT and super giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely theme and beautiful inspirations DTs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb idea of the 3 D gift challenge as christmas nearing...
    Superlike

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely theme and awesome inspiration from the DTs !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects by DTs!! Lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pooja, Kalindi and the rest off the wonderful DT girls. Wow this challenge rocks. Your projects are awesome and I will be back to join in the fun. Hugs all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This challenge is super exciting. And gorgeous inspirations girls! Way to go.

    Been off crafting for a while. Hoping to do something christmassy for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice challenge all the gift ideas shown by Dt are fabulous. like all of them thanx for sharing. thanx to kraft zone also for lots of prices for the crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts