Hi everyone !
Its been a wonderful year so far and we enjoyed
creating inspirations for you all as much as you loved playing !
We hope to continue the rest of the year with even better challenges
and more fun !!
So its that time of the year when we say good by to our
Old DT friends as they make way for fresh faces !
So everyone here is your chance to
join a Celebrated Design Team
Please follow these simple rules to enter.
1.You need to have a BLOG or WEBSITE to join this DT CALL
2. You should have prior card making experience.
3. Follow Beyond Grey challenges blog, if ur not already a follower.
4. Post about this DT call on ur blog or website.
5. Link 3 of your best craft projects or cards on the linky below all three should be Separate links.
It can be an old project or a recent one
but it should either be a card / layout or handmade craft project only.
6. You DO NOT need prior DT experience to enter but if u do have any exp. its great.
7. The DT tenure is from July 1st 2013 to Dec 31st 2013
This tenure may or may not be extended.
8. This DT call is open for Indian as well as international applicants.
As a Design Team member you will :
1. Get to host your own challenges on the BGC blog.
2. Get design team experience to add to your resume.
3. A "DT" badge to flaunt !
4. Share your tips and techniques with readers, on the BGC blog.
5. Gain more blog hits and get known to other crafters through us.
So what are you waiting for :)
Join us in this roller coaster ride into our 2nd year !!
PS: DT Call open till 26th June 2013 11:59 PM IST , Only !
Results will be announced shortly after that.
Please enter only if u can serve this term.
Loading InLinkz ...
wow gr8 news. let me try this time againReplyDelete
First of all TYSM for such a wonderful opportunity to be a part of such a supercool wonderful blog.I have attached three of close to my heart projects. Hope you will also like them :)ReplyDelete
I have spread the word on my blog too.
Hey! Ths is such a good opportunity to be a part of a creative blog.. I have added link to 3 of my fav projects...projects that made me win in the challenges i enetered them :) hope you like them too... I have spread the word about the DT Call on my blog too..ReplyDelete
I would love to make part of this team. Thank you so much for this great opportunity! I will link my work to your link!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much...getting an opportunity to be a part of this blog is like a dream come true !!ReplyDelete
I have linked three of my all time favorite projects and have spread the word about the DT Call on my blog too..
Thanks PJ. Just saw your message. Will link up asap. ;-)ReplyDelete